Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday figures

I did it! I did it! I did it! I am officially in the 160s. I have been dying to get here all summer, but obviously the lack of consistency didn't help me out. I don't care now though because I am here now!

I saw first saw the 160s on Wednesday morning and was so afraid it was a fluke or I would eat my weight in snacks before Friday and not get to share the good news. Thankfully I kept doing what I have been doing and stayed in the 160s for three day now. This is especially impressive for me because I have slowly been allowing foods into the house that can be tempting for me.The husband has been taking lunches to work again and I have a hard time resisting little packages of cupcakes. I am happy to report the whole box (minus one from last week's binge day) made it in his lunches. I even have a box of mini muffins for his lunch that aren't even open. They have been in there since Tuesday- new record for me!

Last night we had taco night and I bought a bag of tortilla chips at the store. I normally don't buy any chips when I am trying to lose weight because I can seriously inhale an entire bag of chips in one sitting. We opened them at dinner and I got by with two small handfuls. (I tried for just one handful, but couldn't resist that second.) I was worried those chips would show up on today's weigh in, but I wanted them and managed to control myself. There is still more than half a bag in our cupboard and I don't feel tempted. (Chips, please do not hear me bragging about my lack of attraction to you and start calling to me.)It feels really good to know I could survive and enjoy a delicious dinner without going overboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment