Friday, October 12, 2012

So whiney...

I can't stop being so negative, but first let me shout out with excitement...

I just ran on the treadmill for the first time! It was awkward. Is it always awkward? Ours has a dial to increase speed instead of buttons. I had a hard time finding a comfortable pace but I was sweaty when I finished so I consider it a success.It will definitely help out with my short runs and is perfect for now since it is starting to get dark out much earlier.

Now that I got that out of my system, allow me to complain.
I hate how much of a struggle this whole weight loss thing is. I am glad that I finally feel "strong" again, but it feels like there is always something trying to get in my way. I love my husband and am so thankful for everything he does and sometimes he can be my biggest supporter. On the other hand sometimes he is my biggest obstacle. My weight loss this time is focused mostly on physical activity. Throughout the summer I could easily get my run done in the morning with little lady and it didn't affect hubs at all. However, now that the weather is changing and I am increasing my mileage it is getting harder and harder to get my runs in with little lady. I wish he understood just how challenging this is for me and could watch her just once without complaining or my favorite "hurry up." I know I sound awful for complaining about my husband and what he doesn't do for me when there is so much that he does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment