Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday figures

I am back to the weekly weigh ins! I was hoping to see more of a loss since it has been two weeks since I posted a weigh in, but I am still just happy to post a loss.



I am down 1.1 lbs from two weeks ago. I was feeling down about it until I looked at my previous weigh in and remembered how excited I was when I posted 168.7 so I decided that I need to be even happier with a 167.

Today I am struggling with an old mentality- When I was on Weight Watchers, after I would weigh in I would eat whatever I wanted for the rest of the day. Since I "officially" weighed in today AND had a loss my mind keeps wandering to the kitchen. I am really trying to make my new habits a lifestyle and gorging myself on treats after seeing lower numbers just doesn't seem productive. I want to enjoy the treats throughout the week when they come around; such as enjoy tapas on Wednesday night.

I have kept myself on track so far today and dinner is already in the crock pot. I will continue to stay strong and have another loss next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment