Monday, October 8, 2012

I spoke to soon

Yesterday did not end as planned. I ate. A lot. Although there are still donuts, coffee cake and chips that survived my attack. I threw out the remaining chips this morning, hubby took the donuts to work and I will survive with the coffee cake until hubs eats it or takes it to work tomorrow.

Today is a big challenge then. I have to get control back over my eating. I know I can do it. I get so frustrated though. I start to feel "cured" of my old eating habits and let a few things slide until I am shoveling food as fast as I can into my mouth.

I still want to accomplish 30 days of control over my eating. It will just start today instead. Just to make it clear I still can consider myself in control even if I go over in calories. If I go to a party or out to eat, I don't always count my calories. I still feel in control if I order something reasonable and drink reasonably. I also think it's ok if I occasionally have a small treat at a party. So there you have it, my "rules" for my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment