Friday, September 14, 2012

Must remain positive

I know, awesome tan lines!
That's right. Some how I gained almost 3 lbs since Monday. My weight fluctuates a lot, but it still seems pretty clear that I did not lose weight. I actually had typed out that this week was a failure but I need to remember that a gain is not always a failure. I completed my running goals so far this week and that is a success!

Now I need to focus on what went wrong this week that I CAN work on. My main goal for the week is to stay binge free. I also realized this morning that I drank more than I have been. I had a glass of wine while making wine, had a few drinks with friends after fitness fun day and had a drink with the hubby while enjoying pierogies. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner! I have a hard time losing when alcohol consumption is around. This week may be rough then since I have a MOMS night out on Tuesday and our anniversary on Thursday. I will just be extra diligent with my eating. I WILL lose weight by next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment