Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New name, new attitude

Today I changed the name of this here blog. I haven't really shared it so it doesn't really matter to much, but I wasn't excited about the name I was using. The blog was titled, "starting over in 3, 2, 1..." I thought it would be good because I know that when I get off track I have to remember that each day is a new day to start over. As long as when you make mistakes you let them go and start over you can achieve good things. However, I realize that I really want to stay on track and not restart over and over. Although if I do fall off track I hope I "start over" immediately.

Anyways, I was thinking about it today because I am finally feeling ready to possibly let people read my journey and was having doubts about the name. In case I really get into blogging I wanted something that could work for awhile. I am hoping that I will continue to stay active. I have really gotten into running and bike rides this summer. I love the feeling of going further and further and picturing the miles that I have covered. I know that even if I don't run or bike I can get those miles in with walking so my goal is to cover as many miles as it takes to get me to a healthy weight and STAY there!

I also enjoy a good word play so I liked "Miles for Seconds." It is nice to know that when I am active I can eat a bit more so if I really want seconds of something usually there is some wiggle room to make that happen. I also feel like since becoming more active, I have gotten a second chance at life, which is huge. I am getting a chance to be around even longer for little lady and be a positive role model.

So there you have it. You may not have needed it, but now you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment