Monday, September 3, 2012

Farewell to summer

This summer has been such an amazing time for me. I feel like this summer I really started to live and figure out who I am. My little family went on so many adventures and had so many happy experiences.

Highlights of summer 2012

-We managed to take a European vacation including a Mediterranean cruise, followed by a full day private tour in Rome and ending with a week visit to Paris.

This is a picture of us at my favorite place on the European adventure. It is the Ponts de Arts Bridge in Paris. People go there with their loves and place a lock on the fence, then throw the key in the river. I guess we are locked together forever now.


-We went camping with the husband's brother and wife in their new camper.

-I went for my first vacation without my little family and spent a weekend camping with my favorite ladies.


I am in the nude colored tank top.These ladies are seriously the best.



-We went on a friend camping trip with two other couples and their kids/dog.

-I ran my first 5k (and even did another)!
I am in the middle here. This is me and my two best friends after my second 5k and both of their firsts!


-We spent a weekend on Mackinac Island visiting our friends.

-We went camping in Pennsylvania to meet up with my brother and his family. (Blog post in the works.)

-We survived a 115 mile bike trip (Huge blog post coming soon!)

We also just spent a lot of time with family and friends. We love everyone in our lives and are so happy to have so many amazing people to share our adventures with.

This weekend is the end of a busy summer. I am happy that life can calm down a bit, but hoping that I can keep fall exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment