Thursday, September 20, 2012

4 years!






4 years ago we said, "I do" and I think we still do! The hubby and I have accomplished so much during our 4 married years together and I am so happy to have him in my life every day.

Over the past 4 years we have managed to:

  • Take a honeymoon to Europe starting in Edinburgh, Scotland then taking the train down to Liverpool, England and then to London for a few days before taking a 2 week cruise through the Mediterranean.
  • buy a beautiful house that will hold our family.
  • plant a huge garden every year in our yard of our house.
  • learn how to open, close and care for our pool.
  • bring a beautiful baby girl into the world.
  • go on a cruise with family and spend time with family in Paris.
  • run a 5k together.
  • bike over 115 miles on a 4 day camping adventure.
  • stay together for 4 whole years and still love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment