Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Figures

So here it is, one week later on my weight loss challenge. I am surprised by the scale yet again, but this time in a more positive way. I will admit that it is not my weight from this morning, but my weight from yesterday morning. I knew that I would be drinking and possibly overeating on our anniversary which would cause I much higher number than would be accurate. My weight just fluctuates really easily and I know today's weight would not be accurate. So here is Thursday morning:


173.1 which is a 3.3 pound loss! I did not eat that great this week, but it made me realize something. I think that when I focus and think I am doing great maybe I am not eating enough. I use Sparkpeople and I think I can eat roughly 1200-1550 calories a day. I usually aim for the low end but maybe I should be aiming for the higher end. This week I am going to really try to count everything I eat but aim for the high end of the calories. This 173 number is the number I have been stuck at forever. My goal was to weigh 170 for my second 5k on August 18. I believe I weighed around 173 then. I was close, but didn't make it. Then I have been stuck with the lowest weight I have seen on this weight loss journey at 172.9. I can't wait to see the 160s. I have been feeling that way all summer, but I think October will me my month. I have extra motivation now.

To continue to motivate myself on the weight loss front I found a weight loss competition and am going to enter. There are prizes and I love the idea of a prize so maybe that will kick me into gear. Here's to being a loser again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment