Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday figures

I woke up overly excited to step on the scale. Embarrassing side note: I even dreamed about it. In my dream I weighed 162.4. Which would be nice but not really possible this morning. Since last week I weigh 169.7 I was really hoping to not see the 70s. I stepped on the scale and bam!


167.4! That felt good! I don't know why I was so nervous. I ate good on Friday and most of Saturday. Saturday night we went to a party and I overdid it and stayed off track on Sunday and Monday. I got my act together Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It paid off and I am feeling great! I am back in the game!

My goal for this week is to stay on track AND not touch the scale until next Friday.

Update: As I was getting dressed this morning I came across a dilemma, I had clean laundry for hubby and little lady, but my laundry was far overdue. The jeans that I have been wearing were a bit sticky from Halloween night and I was meeting with the MOMS club. I try to look nice if I have somewhere to be, although if I had to wear sticky pants a MOMS club meeting would be the place. They would understand. I decided that since I am at my new low weight I should try on my jean pile and see where I am at. I had three pairs that I thought would fit me soon. One was a thrifted size 12 Calvin Klein jeans, they buttoned today but were really tight (large muffin top tight) and short. Another was a pair of thrifted jeans- 11/12 Aeropostale and they fit a little better. They were a bit tight, but I actually set them aside to be washed and put in the wearable area. That was exciting for me!

The big event though was "the jeans." I believe I have mentioned the jeans that I have been dying to wear. I bought them the weekend of my bachelorette party and remember being so excited for them. This was the first pair of jeans that I bought with friends at a cute/hip store at the mall. I was ecstatic when I bought them and felt great. I wore them for awhile until they just didn't fit. I have held onto them in hopes that one day I would fit into them again. I remember at the beginning of this weight loss journey I went through my closet and tried on clothes that fit me at my smallest. I was so depressed seeing tiny shirts that couldn't hold my large arms and cute jeans that would not fit. I remember this specific pair of jeans seemed so small. I couldn't even fit my leg into them. I had tried them on a few weeks ago and got them buttoned but they were not public ready. In today's desperation, I tried them on. They fit!

Little lady just can't resist a picture! The jeans! Not to big of a muffin top.
Now I must add that they don't fit like they used to and I don't know that they will be a favorite. They are still a little tight, but not bad at all. I know they will not be tight for much longer, but the problem I have is the length. Whoa, are these jeans long! I don't think my height has changed much over the years, but these jeans suggest otherwise. I am guessing that I wore them with heels so that could be the problem. Perhaps they will get added in to the date night/girls night out jeans. I am still over the moon that they fit. I am feeling great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment