Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Playing catch up.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been feeling quite exhausted. The plan to sleep sort of worked out. My mom came to town Tuesday afternoon and spent some quality time with me and little lady. I think we were both really glad she came! My mom totally did most of the parenting work for almost 24 hours and I got to be slightly lazy.

I did get to use some of her visit time for a run. I had 2.25 miles on my 5k training schedule. I didn't have a 2.25 mile tracked so I aimed for a 2.5 mile run. Oh my gosh, it's amazing how quickly endurance can leave. About 3 weeks ago I ran 6.2 miles with relatively no problems but yesterday I barely made it through 2.5 miles. I am really glad that I decided to follow a 5k training schedule because it does keep me motivated. I felt good to be running and eating on track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment